I just got another server!

The 60 min is for the mega series I can give you a quick summary of that.

I'm thinking about it more like we are test our VFX AND SFX and seeing what we can do in the movie.

Are you going to cut them together for a feature, or keep them together as individual movies... i'm always interested in these kinds of things. My girlfriend once had an idea to do six short films that come together to make one feature film... worked out the details and it was pretty interesting, but the idea was to have each short survive in it's own right and yet contribute to the final "film". That was a little too daunting, so now she's working on another Shakespeare adaptation and I'm working on some other stuff... just wondering what kind of method you're going about.. will it be a continuing narrative? Or something like Kill Bill, with the shorts being different chapters at different points in the anrrative?

I looking at most of my footage now. It start to look like individual movies one we have our face painted and we are kicking the shit out of each other with wooden swords and bo. So individual.

On you GF IDea go with it that sounds good,

That's actually the plan we have for this 3D movie...

Teaser
Trailer
Episode I
Episode II
Episode III
Episode IV
and maybe Episode V

Each will be released on it's own but will be part of the final movie. We're doing this to get a following. I'm not going into any details, but that's the plan and it's written that way.

haha- even after I said.. "No more Shakespeare!" We did Hamlet, King Lear 2000, and Macbeth 3000 and needless to say the whole production team has a kind of twisted hateful admiration of the Bard, but we vowed that this trilogy was closed... of course, she's looking at "Henry V" and seeing if we can disguise it as an original post-apocalyptic film so the boys won't know they did Shakespeare until it's all over... hehehe... it's only an idea though... I myself want to do a few shorts focussing on different aspects of film each time, in order to work up to another feature... features are long and hard. And expensive.

I really like adaptations... they are cool. It brings a new generation and introduces them to something they may not know of.
That's one of the reasons I liked "Oh Brother, Where art thou"

As for this big ass server. I'll be installing it tonight, if everything goes as planned.

Back