I demand more than short movie award funtion ,i.e., T.V screening short movies

Shame, I was hoping someone would "get" my last post: "I might have gabbed while having a ruby with the trouble and some geezas. I was cream crackered and a bit Brahms after too many Kingfishers. I'm not a snout, just a bit of a merchant banker ... Sorry."

G

Shame, I was hoping someone would "get" my last post: "I might have gabbed while having a ruby with the trouble and some geezas. I was cream crackered and a bit Brahms after too many Kingfishers. I'm not a snout, just a bit of a merchant banker ... Sorry."

G
I got it ("I might have talked while having a curry with the wife and some fine gentlemen. I was exhausted and somewhat tipsy after too many Kingfishers. I'm not an informer, just a bit of a fool. Sorry.")

It just seemed a bit out of place. It was also the kind of 'media' Cockney rhyming slang that we Cockneys never actually use, Guvnor :)

G
I considered posting that scene from Austin Powers, but was too lazy to look for it. I get the general gist, but honestly the only phrase I immediately understood was "merchant banker."

every post by joejohn starts relatively normal then immediately shows signs of him falling into the depths of a very intense acid trip, ending with him having a bad trip and telling everyone to fuck off