Howdy from Dallas Texas

hey, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Race Reed. I found this site a few days ago and joined. I like reading the post on this site and its very informative. I have been interested in film for years but just started messing around with it. I posted my only 2 videos in the screening room area http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=40800

anyways, i look forward to using this web sight and just wanted to say hello!!

Took a look at your new website, too. You know that all your Terms of Service, Privacy notices, About Us (and all the rest) still need to be filled in, right?

Curious how it's supposed to make money, too. It's free... with no advertising at all? :hmm:

Hope you can turn it into something cool. :cool:

Took a look at your new website, too. You know that all your Terms of Service, Privacy notices, About Us (and all the rest) still need to be filled in, right?

Curious how it's supposed to make money, too. It's free... with no advertising at all? :hmm:

Hope you can turn it into something cool. :cool:

the website is a work in progress, the about, help and terms links are being updated as soon as my legal team finish. Yep,Five minute film is a free website with no ads!! Im not trying to use the website to make money, i got plenty!

Back