• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch How Your Girlfriend Will Look In 20 Years

Very good. I thought it was awsome! It was funny. The idea of it was great. You should try to get the word out on this one. Maybe funny or die could be a site to go to. Good job.

I really liked this one and pasted a link in my Facebook.

Last edited:
Are those wands for sale?

That was awesome. The fast paced dialogue and genuine lol's are something you've made seem effortless.

I really enjoyed that. Great work! Only thing I noticed was an issue with ADR @ 0:20 when she says "make love to me," but her mouth is miming something else.

Ahaha, I quite liked it! It felt slightly too quick at some parts, mainly the beginning, but it was pretty good overall!

Was that "not a damn thing!" line meant to be a reference to Chris Tucker? Because it doesn't work too well coming from a guy with a completely different personality (Chris, no matter who he plays, has a very distinct style to him), but it was still funny none the less :)

Back