HORROR WITHOUT GHOSTS

thanks for the answers guys, but at the same time, I must say you took me as some novice who does not the basic genres of films like thriller or supernatural or horror...\
with all due respects for the time and efforts you took to reply me , I would like to let you guys know that, I have seen all those socalled Thrillers and supernatural ones you are mentioning.
"not possible " cannot to be in the dictionary of a film maker , i believe in , so if thts what your suggestiions are about , then thanks very much about.
I meant , the first plot point and 2nd act should go , with characters and audience should be in dilemma , "si this done by a ghost or supernatural force " ? but in the end i would like to give a rational explanation.
Say , like those K and J horrors , the plot elements of someone who answers a phone gets killed , someone who watched a video will die in 7 days etc etc...but i need the end to be rational..... for, those films go like typical thrillers for 30mins and end up showing white painted faces, insulting audience' intelligence

I guess I'm still not getting it--are you looking for a hoax-type explanation?

Or a natural cause, like the ghost turns out to be a rat caught in the ductwork of the house (boring, I know, but you get my meaning--something completely within the realm of our physical world)?

Or something that is supernatural but consistent and rational within the borders of the film? I don't think supernatural causes "insult audience intelligence" necessarily--there is something to the willing suspension of disbelief, but it has to be good enough to make us willing.

Are we talking about a variation on the below? ....

Every show was about a SEEMING ghostly event that was actually a scam by the villain..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chz8TnoznDc

Back