• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Horror Filmmaking

It started out rough around edges - more video than cinematic, but then the more I watched, the better I was liking it. The ice cream man character is hilarious. His masked cohort was good, too. Wow, you have a lot of extras, which was impressive. My favorite parts were the fudge rumper brain freeze and the very end, with the ice cream and final shot. Overall, this was really ambitious and pretty entertaining. Good job.

I've posted a few sci-fi/horror projects. I've also scored some slasher movies. Here are some Indietalk threads with my horror stuff:

BUG COMPLEX Perhaps my favorite short!
ENTITY WITHIN
THE HAG IN THE HILLS
Shoot The Monster Creature montage from my movie, EXILE
TERRARIUM aka WOTP. Another space monster movie.
AXEMAS 2 Music score
POOL PARTY MASSACRE Score
Still making my way through these but I really love The Hag in the Hills! I wanted to see more!

Still making my way through these but I really love The Hag in the Hills! I wanted to see more!

Thanks! Don't feel obligated to watch them all. I mainly wanted to illustrate a certain volume of horror. HAG was a 48 HFP. I shot it on a Friday night and turned it in, Sunday, so it was best to keep it short. A lot of fun, though. That filming location is nicely secluded. I would like to use more of it in the future.

Back