• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Holiday Hearth for all

Something for those who don't have access to a nice fireplace in the home. I'm thankful there is one at my mom's place, so I shot this over the Thanksgiving visit.

https://vimeo.com/80921593

It's downloadable so feel free to burn a DVD for looping playback. :)

Happy Holidays!

Jeff

hattip.gif

I feel toasty already.

Reminds me of the Yule Log on channel 11 when I was a kid; a fireplace loop and Christmas carols for about 36 hours straight - without one commercial!!!

I don't have a dvd subscription to netflix anymore, but they had a dvd of pretty much this exact thing. The reviews were priceless.

edit: I found it http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/Fireplace_for_Your_Home/70222873?locale=en-US

Despite what some other critics have said, this series is NOT a Hollywood Remake. This is the original crackling fireplace we all remember from our living rooms, filmed on location in Washington State. Episode 1 serves an outstanding introduction to the series, showcasing both a crackling fire, and a marvelous fireplace inside someone's home. To the viewer's delight, the fire spreads (Spoiler) to the other two logs in the fireplace! And boy when that happens, the fire really gets going. Things start to smolder a little towards the end of the first episode, but ep 2 lights a whole nother fire. There are some similarities in plot, setting and characters used, but ep 2 has a symphonic yuletide score underlying the entire episode, as well as some stark differences in the burn patterns that appear on the logs.With the strong reviews ths show has been getting, I'm confident Miramax will develop this beloved series into a full length feature (bonfire?), or maybe an NBC reboot with a more modern take on the series (gas fireplace anyone?). Overall a fantastic series that is a pleasure to watch again and again. 5 stars! Yule Luv It!

Last edited:
Back