• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Hitman project - help!!

I'm currently making a picture for school, the process has been very complicated. We're paired off and one person has to write the beginning, the other has to write the end. I'm writing the ending. The other twist to this is that there can only be one character and the film can be no longer than 10 mins long. Ideas for the second half of the film would be greatly appreciated!!

Here's the first half-

An old man is just finishing a hit. He crosses a name off of his list and continues going to other locations. The day passes on, and he gets to the bottom of the list. The last name on the list is his own.

re help

with only a 10 minute film it seems that you have all the story in the first half. Go for quality content rather then packing more ideas into the film. As for the ending you have limited options with his name being on the list but the ending should depend on your characters personality in my opinion. If you work out his character and develop it then you should have your ending.

Well, I doubt that anyone ordering hits would ask the hitman to bump himself off at the end of the day -- and realistically expect it to happen. You should work in somehow that maybe he traded lists with somebody, or that he agreed to take on his buddy's list to help him out. His name appears on a list that should NOT be his own.

Hitman Help

He sees his name on the list. Suddenly a shot is fired just missing the old hitman. He returns fire and flees. He shows up at his mob bosses hangout. We see him enter the building, we hear shots fired (silenced pistol). He comes out carrying some sort of loot (briefcase, jewelery, cash or whatever) He says some goofy one liner like:
"I'll just consider this my pension fund" Then he lives happily ever after, THE END.

Lol, he is just reading the list now?? If I were the hitman I would call bullshit as soon as I got the list. Maybe the rest of the movie should be the hitman complaining how its really unfair that he's at the end of the list and that he should be taken off and that if it's a joke, it's really not that funny, he's a professional damnit and should be treated like one and he ain't in the mood for this kind of tomfoolery right now and they're lucky that he doesn't scratch his name off and put everyone else on it so they're all dead if they don't watch it. Just sayin.

Back