Hip Hop Artist Intro

Hey everyone I'm Michael.
I make dope hip hop/ reggae music and I OWN ALL MY STUFF!
No profanity and No samples so licensing is easy and worry-free.
I love entertainment film, music, art, all of it. Its in my soul.
I want to connect with some indie film makers and we can help each other.
My make music is depth and heart, fun stuff, serious stuff, holiday stuff.
"Michael Burnz" on all platforms. Bless everyone's journey ! thanks for letting me in.

Welcome, Michael. I don't know SQUAT about hiphop (I'm a KTWV smooth jazz and George Strait kinda guy), but if you live in Southern California, your entire outdoors is a stage. From busking on Sunset, Hollywood, and Melrose to open mic night at any of the dozens of clubs (The Baked Potato on Cahuenga, El Cid on Sunset, Crave Cafe in Studio City) and don't forget half the coffee shops in NOHO. Give them a taste of what Michael Burnz is all about, and then come back here and brag about it so we can all say "Yeah, I knew him when..."😎

Last edited:
Welcome, Michael. I don't know SQUAT about hiphop (I'm a KTWV smooth jazz and George Strait kinda guy), but if you live in Southern California, your entire outdoors is a stage. From busking on Sunset, Hollywood, and Melrose to open mic night at any of the dozens of clubs (The Baked Potato on Cahuenga, El Cid on Sunset, Crave Cafe in Studio City) and don't forget half the coffee shops in NOHO. Give them a taste of what Michael Burnz is all about, and then come back here and brag about it so we can all say "Yeah, I knew him when..."😎
love the energy brother thank u. yup i know most of those places. however i have kids and a job, that whole thing so im more focused on sync licensing. I own all my stuff so is any filmakers need music, i got them covered ! other thqan that just enjyig making music and meeting great ppl like urself MAX! God Bless

Back