Hi there!

I feel kind of intimidated because it looks like lots of you here actually have a company that have produced films. But I also feel lucky because I hope that means I can get answers to the questions I have now and I'll have as I go along as a newbie indie filmmaker.

I've written a couple of short screenplays so far and made a few short videos just to practice how to actually make a video. But I stopped doing all that several years ago for all the changes and challenges that life threw my way. I'm now at the point of my life where all things came to a natural end, both work and personal, and I'll start afresh from this point on. And the idea of making short videos, or indie filmmaking, echoed in my head once again. In fact, it has always been in the back of my head; it's just that now happens to be the perfect timing for it.

I'm basically a writer and don't know much in the tech department of filmmaking. So if I ask dumb questions, I'd appreciate if you'll have the patience to answer for me. Thank you in advance.

I'm going to ask a question under "Newbies" right after this self-introduction. Hopefully I'll see you there.

Thanks for reading!

Gotta start sometime, right? :)

We're pretty chill peeps here. You'll be able to find out what you need, I'm sure. :cool:

Back