Hey guys Jax here from AU ^ ^

Hey there all, I'm Jax Cavalera, a multimedia content developer with a long history in film production. I've worked on several indie film projects and more recently been a co-founder of the Australian Webstream Awards.

I decided that I should get more involved in the various multimedia communities as this will help me as I am developing future tools and content to better support the indie culture. A lot of people out there don't get how hard it can really be when you are strapped for cash trying to just produce a short film or other works of multimedia art until they give it a shot.

I've been following the development of the new mobile phone trends including their upgrades to 4k capable recording devices with the ability to manually adjust focus and other tweaks as well as image stabilization improvements.

We are developing in exciting times indeed :)

Well great to take the first step towards my new goals and hope everyone is doing well out there in the World Wide Web of Filmmakers!

Very exciting time. Our medium has been democratized. Which makes for more competition than ever and potentially more collaboration and access than ever. I registered here recently for virtually the same reasons as you.

Welcome!

Hahaha hey guys I didn't know that the email notifications are't working for my own thread! I thought I was all ignored lol... hmm I wonder how to get them working properly ~

Thanks heaps for the warm welcome and it's great to know that there are others out there with the same goals in mind as me ^ ^

I'm actually from Toowoomba but it's still withing Australia so that has to count for a close enough is good enough guess by my books XD

Back