Hey everyone, new here. Looking for people to talk to for advice

Hey, as the title suggests, I'm looking for people who know what they're doing who I can learn from. It's a great way to learn. The damned cat pissed on one of my bags of clothes and now my room smells like piss and I am annoyed!

I've made a lot of crappy little projects, but I'm ready to make some quality stuff. I plan on starting film school in 8 months so I feel as though I have a fire under me now. The damned air freshener doesn't even help! How would you like it if I went and pissed in your litter box, cat??

Anyway, I hope this goes somewhere. :)

pPETNA-5139138_main_t300x300.jpg

Welcome.

You wanted to get advice from film makers about pissing in your litter box? Really?

My advice. Don't miss.

Welcome to IT.

Sky - The University of Winnipeg seems like the most practical option right now. I live 10 minutes from it, and I've attended their student film festival a few years ago, it was great and made me really feel like it's the place I need to be. Damn me for taking my time though.

sfoster - Worth a thousand I'm sure. :P

Sweetie - Well, it's not my litter box, it's my roommates. I hope I would never be angered to the point of actually pissing in three cats litter box, but saying such things in a moment of frustration helps get rid of the frustration. Thanks for the welcome.

Back