Help needed clarification

Apparently people didn't understand what I was saying the first time....let me try this again.

I have found a commercial lender willing to lend me the funds to produce and distribute a film called "Reggie Von" ( a boxing film that took me forever to write). They typically fund from $5 million to $100
million and for my project they would be willing to fund $25 million. However there are requirements and
documentation I must have ( that I don't have) before I can proceed doing business with them, but I have already
begun the first steps.

Unfortunately as i was persuing this something happened to me that is very embarrassing and I will not
publicly say what happened ( email unionfilms14@gmail.com) and now not only am I trying to get this deal done I am also trying to get my personal life out of the toilet.

I have decided to crowdfund via kickstarter $8,000 which would fix all of my problems and get me the documents i need. However yet again...another problem. Amazon payments keeps telling me they can't verify me even though the info i give them is correct and I am beyond frustrated.

I have been at this for 2 months now.

the only good news is that the commercial lender will wait for me. Edmund james commercial lending( a loan broker firm) is the firm. If anyone has a valid amazon payments account and would like to partner up
and help me get this deal done I will offer you a good box office royalty.

I'll give you all the neccessary links and proof of me doing business if you email me. note: to prevent being scammed I need some reassurance. Every day counts so don't send me an alternative solution that takes months.

questios?...EMAIL ME!!!

to be clear, I am trusting whoever offers to collect funds for me and not walk away with it...shows how desperate I've become.

Last edited:
Why aren't friends and family helping you out?
Why can't you get an $8000,- loan from that $25M?

BTW, I can't help you.

PS.
Phishing/hacking, etc also need logins and id-cards like that. So, that's why people don't trust it.

There's very little information online about "Edmund james commercial lending" other than their website, which claims they do a lot of things but doesn't provide much in the way of specifics - and doesn't even have an address, just a phone number. The only address I can find for them is on a third party business directory and appears to be an apartment in NY. Also, despite listing 17 different types of financing they help with they don't have anything relating to film financing.

Additionally, a large commercial loan is an unusual way of financing a film, and a $25 million loan seems incredibly unusual in a situation where there's no significant physical assets being built/purchased (i.e. a factory) which could be liquidated in the event of a default. Loans on that scale are typically only available based on a successful business history and significant assets which can serve as collateral for the loan. The interest payments alone will run $75-100,000 per month, and the principal would likely add another $100k+ per month to that - nobody is going to make a loan like that to a business that doesn't already have significant cashflow sufficient to maintain payments on that scale. It makes no sense in the context of a film production where revenues won't start being generated for a year or two (at minimum) from the start of production, unless the loan was being made to a large studio with many ongoing (and profitable) productions.

I hate to say it, but from everything you've said so far it sounds like you're either vastly misinterpreting what is being offered, being scammed, or getting involved in a money laundering scheme.

Last edited:
Back