Hello People

Hello Max .I grew up in London but live in Birmingham now..you been there??
Never been to London, I spent most of my time between Bury St Edmonds and Nottingham (fell in love with Ely Cathedral). I flew in and out of Mildenhall with the USAF, and even had a few flights with RAF 8 Sdn on the Shackleton (they're now flying the AWACS). But had the stars smiled differently on me, I'd be retired in a 450 year old Dower house in Thirsk (haunted, of course), and spend my mornings walking the moors with an old dog. Maybe next life.

Never been to London, I spent most of my time between Bury St Edmonds and Nottingham (fell in love with Ely Cathedral). I flew in and out of Mildenhall with the USAF, and even had a few flights with RAF 8 Sdn on the Shackleton (they're now flying the AWACS). But had the stars smiled differently on me, I'd be retired in a 450 year old Dower house in Thirsk (haunted, of course), and spend my mornings walking the moors with an old dog. Maybe next life.
Funny you say that. I worked at lots of military bases including Abbywood in Bristol, Corsham near Bath (Great memories) , Bicester Garrison to name a few. London is a fabulous city. It gets a lot of unfair criticism for being a dangerous city. But there's lots of other places I england that you have to be at your wits end. It's the people that make a place. It's strange for me as lots of places have been gentrified. For example you can go to Old Kent Road now ,and buy a Kobe beef Sandwich where 15 years ago it would have been a knuckle sandwich.

How do you know where you are living is haunted??

Back