Hello out there in TV Land!

My name is Kate and I work for a major motion picture prop auction house in Los Angeles. We sell everything from period prop pieces to lighting to collectibles, and more! I'm also a freelance artist doing stop motion animation, music advertising and album covers, soundtrack work, as well as a bit of everything else. Film is my passion, and soundtracks are life. Collaborations always welcome.

Hey Kate, welcome!

Can you expand on what music advertising entails?
Also, how is the stop motion biz?

Have a great day!

Reed

I design posters, flyers, album covers, etc. for musicians and bands. The business is a bit quiet it seems (at least to my amateur knowledge) but I do stop motion for a hobby, hopefully someday more! Hey, Jan Svankmajer was doing it when it wasn't at the height of popularity, right? :) Right now I'm just working on an idea for a children's book I hope to turn into a short stop motion film in the future. How are things in PDX? I miss it there, great art/film scene!

I design posters, flyers, album covers, etc. for musicians and bands. The business is a bit quiet it seems (at least to my amateur knowledge) but I do stop motion for a hobby, hopefully someday more! Hey, Jan Svankmajer was doing it when it wasn't at the height of popularity, right? :) Right now I'm just working on an idea for a children's book I hope to turn into a short stop motion film in the future. How are things in PDX? I miss it there, great art/film scene!
I moved from Portland to Minneapolis a few years ago, but I use that handle for everything. It was good when I left :D

Very cool about doing some stop motion stuff. Do you have any clips for public consumption?

Back