Hello, NY Actor here

Hi everyone, I'm Mike and I just moved to NY late last year. I just graduated drama school in London and have previously lived in LA for three years where I did some indie work as an actor. Because I'm new to NY, I don't know anyone in the industry here, so that's why I'm here. Especially now that it's so hard to meet anyone with the lock-down and all. Hope everyone is safe and healthy and I look forward to meeting you.

Hi everyone, I'm Mike and I just moved to NY late last year. I just graduated drama school in London and have previously lived in LA for three years where I did some indie work as an actor. Because I'm new to NY, I don't know anyone in the industry here, so that's why I'm here. Especially now that it's so hard to meet anyone with the lock-down and all. Hope everyone is safe and healthy and I look forward to meeting you.
Hi, I'm a director and I am looking for actors for my films. You could email me at drowynaut55@gmail.com and send me some footage of your previous acting performances and you could possibly be in my movie. Thanks!

Back