Hello from the UK- Seeking fellow passionate filmmakers

:hi: Greetings from the far side of the Channel.

I know Brexit has seriously changed things for GB-based artists of all kinds, but if you're looking for arthouse cinema, there's no shortage of it here. ;)
You can say that again, the issues just keep on coming... But that's great to know that arthouse is still alive and well over there! Sadly, I think it has died out over here

I am a passionate filmmaker, heavily focussing on the arthouse style! I would love to connect with fellow filmmaking enthusiasts and expand my small team of passionate filmmakers, particularly those from the UK!
-Corey
Agamid Studios
You posted this a little while ago - but hey! Film lover and aspiring director from the UK here, searching for like minded people!

I am a passionate filmmaker, heavily focussing on the arthouse style! I would love to connect with fellow filmmaking enthusiasts and expand my small team of passionate filmmakers, particularly those from the UK!
-Corey
Agamid Studios
I'm a screen writer- but not from the UK- I'm willing to relocate for the love of producing the art of film- nice to meet you.

Back