Hello from sunny Los Angeles!

Sorry if it's super cold wherever you might be. :(

I run a free writer's resource website and wanted to check in and say hello. If you're a screenwriter, or want to be, feel free to check us out.

If anyone has questions about screenwriting, the business or craft of, also please feel free to PM me and ask. I have quite a bit of industry experience having been a story analyst at Warner Bros. and an assistant at CAA, and ALSO, I know a lot of film industry types and if I don't know the answer, I can probably get one.

Thanks and I look forward to chatting with you all.

Best,
Kevin

P.S. ChimpPhobia, why do you have a phobia of chimps? If it's too difficult to talk about, forget I said anything. :blush:

When I was younger I had a relatives house that I would go to... there was a broken cymbal monkey that I once touched, and it went nuts, and basically sped up, started moving, then fell down and squirmed around on the floor for a couple of minutes. It's sort of where I get my morbid humor & love of black comedy. :)

When I was younger I had a relatives house that I would go to... there was a broken cymbal monkey that I once touched, and it went nuts, and basically sped up, started moving, then fell down and squirmed around on the floor for a couple of minutes. It's sort of where I get my morbid humor & love of black comedy. :)

Did it look like this?

scary-monkey-610518-m.jpg

Those things creep me the hell out...

Lovely sunny day, yup :)

'sup & hello :cool:

Namaste Steve. :)

At least someone knows how I feel ;)

But yeah, pretty much that. Except the fact that one of the eyeballs had fallen out of the head after clapping too rapidly :lol:

Geez, you're going to give me nightmares with that stuff. Please don't tell me it was ancient too and the fabric was all thin and the fur had fallen out in clumps, leaving bald patches and the teeth were worn and scratched... :scared:

i just farted and it kept me warm thank you

Was it an SBD or a room shaker? Either way, I'm glad you won't get hypothermia now. Keep rockin' the Dutch oven pictureplanet! :P

Geez, you're going to give me nightmares with that stuff. Please don't tell me it was ancient too and the fabric was all thin and the fur had fallen out in clumps, leaving bald patches and the teeth were worn and scratched... :scared:

No, not at all. The fur was a bit worn out, but not too bad. It spoke backwards in Latin sometimes, but aside from that - no problems at all :D

Back