Hello from Rhode Island!

Greetings everyone! My name is Richard Griffin, and I am the co-owner of the Rhode Island-based production company Scorpio Film Releasing. I'm 40 years old and have been making movies since Christ was a cowboy.

Before my life as an indie filmmaker I worked in television for close to 15 years, cranking out hundreds of commercials, live programs, magazine shows and whatnot.

I'm glad to be here and finding out what the hell is going on in the world in indie cinema these days.

Be gentle.

Welcome to the dark side of the moon!
Hope you find what you might want to find. We offer everything from young teens(like me). To the experienced highly technical "insurance friendly" type of people. ;)

Hey man welcome. I usually spend some time at my uncles in Narragansett. I'll make sure I contact you in the future if you need an extra hand for something.

Hey there! Welcome :hi:

Did Michae1 tip you off about the boards? I really enjoyed Nun of That. I keep meaning to check out some more of your stuff. :)

Enjoy your stay here!

Yes, for years Michael has been talking about our films here.... without strict permission from my lawyer... so before I have to send his skinny ass to jail... I thought I would join in on fun.

And I'm glad you enjoyed Nun of That... it's a personal favorite of my films.

Back