Hello from Providence

Hello everyone,
My name's Mike and I'm a cinematographer. I just wanted to say hi to you all and I look forward to knowing you.

Mike

Welcome! Rhode Island? Peter Griffin?! :D

Well also a newbie, so I can't really say any "welcome to the team", but just pretend I was an old member when I welcome you. :)

No kidding. What's up Shinken...I'm from Providence also! That's really cool. Actually I live in Riverside. So, what companies are you working with in the NE area?

Are you working the Boston 48hr this weekend?

Lochsley, I think you mean Richard Griffin... :)

Honestly I just found out that Peter Griffin is from Family Guy...and that he's actually from Pawtucket (which is just outside Providence)...

It's just funny because Richard Griffin is pretty known in the NE area as an indie filmmaker, and I really thought...well...nevermind. I'm a dork.

Honestly I just found out that Peter Griffin is from Family Guy...and that he's actually from Pawtucket (which is just outside Providence)...

It's just funny because Richard Griffin is pretty known in the NE area as an indie filmmaker, and I really thought...well...nevermind. I'm a dork.

lol - Peter Griffin is actually from "Cohog" or however you spell it, which doesn't really exist in RI as far as I know..... Richard Griffin on the other hand is very real! :)

PS - I'm a Rhody too.........

lol - Peter Griffin is actually from "Cohog" or however you spell it, which doesn't really exist in RI as far as I know..... Richard Griffin on the other hand is very real! :)

PS - I'm a Rhody too.........

Hey Cera...uh....I knoooooow you. I won't give your alias away, if you don't want...but I will say I'm glad you're here...as an indie actress you get a lot of work, and I'm always impressed with your performances.

Welcome to the forum.

@everyone
Thank you all for the welcome, I like this place already.

@M1chae1
Negative on the boston 48hr, no time at the moment. I hope to do the one in Rhode island in a few weeks/months whenever it is. You taking part?

@Lochsley
Yes I'm actually going down to the 'Clam tonight for a night's worth of lunacy. As I'm sure you know there are actually a lot of real Peter Griffin characters out in the bars.

@M1chae1
Negative on the boston 48hr, no time at the moment. I hope to do the one in Rhode island in a few weeks/months whenever it is. You taking part?

Yes I'm taking part in the RI one as well. I'll be with the Scorpio Film Releasing team. See you on the battlefield!!! :)

Back