Hello From Missouri

Hello I wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I found this place by accident. I decided to join.

I'm a new indie record label owner. I'm hoping maybe I can find a few contacts here that would like to hook up and maybe work with us on music placement with any of your future projects. WE aren't looking to try and highest money. Right now its more important to working together. We can work out a deal with anyone for royalty free music. I dont' know if anyone would be open to this. I thought I would see.

But I'm from Missouri. I don't know much about film but trying to learn. LOL. I got involved in just watching a few friends shot films. Me being the music person. I liked working trying to get the music for their work.

Well I might be boring you all with this. lol.

Like I said I'm from MIssouri, don't have no film experience so thats about it. but trying to learn. LOL.

Eugene
aka Mr.Freeze
Freeze Records
"Taking Indie In A New Direction"

Welcome, I'm from Saint Louis, Missouri. Where are you located? What kind of music is on your label? Do you have a website up?

Welcome, I'm from Saint Louis, Missouri. Where are you located? What kind of music is on your label? Do you have a website up?

Hello GetIcedPro,

Well I'm from Washington Missouri. We can do about any style you want. Our big news right now we are about to sign One Day from STL. We signed a very young band named Modern Static.

I have people from all over the world that will produce what ever is needed.

Please email me at freezerecords@live.com

Back