Hello from a southern northerner :)

Hi im Adam currently studying Music Technology in Leeds, but originally from London.
For my final project i decided to make a short film and do all aspects from editing to the score:)
I'm currently in the post production stage doing Foley and score. Not sure if this is the place to put this(if not could someone point me to the correct thread), but if anyone could give me feedback/criticism on my work so far it would be greatly appreciated. My work so far is here named film work in progress .

Thanks and Hello again

Adam

Welcome to the forums dude.

Checked out your film, I liked it. Can of Stella in the pocket, you can tell you're a northerner ;) It was a bit long for my attention span (although I stuck it out!) and it had a pretty good story.

I wasn't sold on the 6 years in prison thing, the main character didn't seem weathered enough if you know what I mean? The phone call was a tad long, and the acting felt a bit like watching an episode of Mighty Boosh, over-rehearsed possibly and spat out word for word.

The scene following that was too quiet, I couldn't hear the dialogue clearly. Lighting wasn't strong enough at the end with guy sitting on the couch, you might be able to save that in post. Also gunshots at the end are missing but I'm sure you know that!

Keep it going man, I'd like to see how it turns out.

Back