• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch "heads or tails" feature film DVX100 teasers

I've watched the trailers and read the site... I still can't decide whether this is a supernatural themed film or not. It's all very mysterious! :shock:

I found it interesting the lengths gone to, to keep things close to the chest, as it were... this is from the site www.foolmartyr.com :

Each of the cast was given only their parts and some scenes were held back entirely until the date of the shoot

Talk about keeping everyone in suspense! :o

Good luck at the festivals. :)

thanks for checking it out!

Best part about keeping the cast in the dark was cause it was fun. We're still in sound production now, but hope to have a rough cut ready in July.

Good luck at the festivals. :)
[/quote]

is mp4 a new format?

i mean i know i've seen it before but i cant view it in either ie or netscape

i cant edit it in vegas video or after effect or techsmith or even pinacle pro.

i did change the format to mpg and mpeg and both got it to play but only sound then it locked up with a single frame with a guy standing on a bridge in a greenish hue.

how is it you guys can view this?

thanks!

this shot we picked up because we were on location for a dialogue scene but the wind was killing us (look at the trees in the background, it was nuts!)...so we salvaged the day with a couple of dolly shots. we originally had this shot set up for a totally different location but i couldn't pass up the way the trees looked in the wind. this particular shot we did do a couple quick color corrections in Final Cut Pro to get the green to pop more. we do have a list of filters/lenses that we used with the panasonic ag-dvx100 to help achieve a film look that we'll be posting on the website when we're done.

for movement, we do everything from use our homemade dollies to using cars.

muntedman said:
wow, this shot surprised me:

teaserclarge.jpg

it looks VERY film-like how the hell did u achieve this? cunning camera/lighting techniques? luck?

the camera movement was also totally sweet. so was the composition. my favourite part of the teaser :D

Back