Haven't Been Around

It' s been a while since I posted here so I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I see a lot of the names that were here when I was, back in June.

"Redemption" has been doing well we sold it to Greece and the Netherlands and we are working on Pay TV. I am helping produce a feature and working on a documentary as well as working for a local production company.

I am still looking for the next feature to direct. I hope everyone is doing well and any advice or just paln support I can offer I am game.

Peace,
Redemption

Good to see you back, I wish you continued success.

Just watched the trailer, since i wasn't around before when you were here... Looks damn good.

Congrats on the sales, and good luck in the future!

Redemption's feature "Redemption" is an awesome piece of work. I bought a copy and it's well worth watching, especially if you're interested in how High Def performs.

Good to have you back buddy. :yes:

if you continue having problems getting the right script, email me, it would be a pleasure to write something for you.

I too have seen Redemption. It's a good indie movie for everyone to check out. Good production value, and an interesting story. I had a few problems with the acting/writing, but that doesn't stop me from persuading everyone to check it out.

Poke

Poke said:
I too have seen Redemption. It's a good indie movie for everyone to check out. Good production value, and an interesting story. I had a few problems with the acting/writing, but that doesn't stop me from persuading everyone to check it out.

Poke

Thanks for the support Poke, we have talked about what you didn't like and I can see the wisdom. We all can improve on technique and story, to my knowledeg there are very few perfect films and God knows I don't think "Redemption" is perfect. So I take my lumps and hopefully get better.

in the paper yesterday I saw that Redemption was nominated for best cinematography at the Independent Spirit Awards. congrats to that. I haven't seen it yet, but i will soon.

Back