Harmonica44 for Sainthood!

I want to point out that Harmonica44 is incredibly gracious.
I have never read a post in anger or even frustration from him.
He has never risen to baiting.
He has never insulted anyone on this forum.
His online manners are impeccable.
His patience with others impatience is boundless.

Kudos to Saint Harmonica44 for setting a good example and putting up with us.

He has also ignored countless pleas, from a TON of people, that he not ask so many questions on so many comparatively trivial matters. Our advice, across the board, has been to tell him that these questions are best answered by just getting out there and doing it.

I can't tell you how many times I've seen him completely ignore a very valid and thought-out response, from someone who really knows what they're talking about. I can't tell you how many times he's asked a question that he obviously did absolutely NO prior research on (like a simple google search, or reading the manual).

H44, I don't hate you. In fact, there are reasons I like you. But yeah, sometimes the questions get annoying, and I know that I'm speaking for more than myself. Just do a little research before asking a question, and try to be more proactive, learning by experience.

I've learned a lot by reading the responses to his...
http://www.indietalk.com/search.php?searchid=2186221
... 188 posts of questions.

I greatly appreciate the frankly INCREDIBLE amount of thoughfulness bestowed upon the rest of us who care to follow a good deal of his threads and have surely gleaned a lot.

Often we learn more about our own knowledge when we teach it to others, or at least try to.

Can't wait to see his first few shorts.
Any old day now...
How about just a test shot?
(Psst! Someone make him do Secret Santa this year!) ;)

Back