Harambe What Really Happened

That's really not funny. This was an incredibly traumatic experience for so many people, and in addition to that a gorilla died because his human captors were careless. Gorillas are basically human. It's my personal opinion that you should delete this.

i hope no one was actually traumatized by watching the harambe video

You're obviously not a parent of a young child. And I wasn't talking about the viewers of the video, I was talking about the people involved, including not just the parents of the child but the zoo-keepers who felt the need to kill a guerilla that they loved. This is not something to joke about.

Can't you guys appreciate the video for what it is worth? It's for laughs and giggles. I didn't put in the part where he got shot, just him tugging the boy around in the water.

Can't you guys appreciate the video for what it is worth?

Oh, but they do.

Funny how you are offended that they don't find whatever humor you do in this, and that their finding it offensive and in very bad taste (I agree with them) draws criticism from you.

You're obviously not a parent of a young child. And I wasn't talking about the viewers of the video, I was talking about the people involved, including not just the parents of the child but the zoo-keepers who felt the need to kill a guerilla that they loved. This is not something to joke about.

well I don't want to nitpick here but the people involved are hardly "so many people" which is the wording that made me think you were talking about the viewers of the video.

Hey Quality don't take it too personally, took me a full year to get a laugh on my tragic animal comedy spoof
http://www.indietalk.com/showthread.php?t=54825

I wonder what the relevant bump I made to it was? Hmmmm maybe cecil the lion.

Back