Halloween

It's the men, not the women.The men seem to have some kind of serious social issues. Is it pride? Who the hell knows, but they just stare at the zombie cel phones and refuse to share in their children's joy. WTF.. I don't remember being like that when I took my kids trick-r-treating..

Halloween kind of faded away where I live, over decades. It's a shame, it was always a fun night for kids, and everyone had a good time. 20 years ago, 45 groups came by. 10 years, 10 groups, this year, no one at the door.

I don't really know what happened. I hope they at least still make animated specials for the kids on halloween.

OK. I just had 2 guys smile at me and wave. Either they're good and friendly neighbors and fathers or they like the cut of my jib? LOL.. just kidding. Maybe there's hope for humanity..

Well, it cheers me up a bit to hear that halloween is still going on where you live. I always loved it when I was a kid, and we used to throw a haunted house for the kids once a year, and everyone really enjoyed it.

I would have to imagine you did some haunted houses as well? What practical effects guy doesn't have a few haunted houses under his belt?

Back