• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Half Fish

Hey, figured instead of promoting myself and making an introduction seperately, I'd do both right here.

Name is Matt Pniewski (pronounced Nevsky, but people just call me Newski). Currently working hard on my third short after the travesty that was my second short.....

I'm 24, kinda fumbled around like an idiot trying to get stuff done, but now I've got a small body of work, a decent resume, and made some good connections, and I actually have money to get things made. I work my day job at the grocery store, and do freelance editing, animating, and sound mixing to make extra money.

Anyway, here is Half Fish.... A movie born from my dark sense of humor, my love for fairy tales, and possibly fetishes I may or may not have (just kidding... This is definitely PG-13 level tops).....

Instead of talking about it, just check out the website:

www.halffishmovie.com
www.myspace.com/half_fish

We are filmming this October. Budget is 10k, and we are 4 thousand short right now (granted, the movie's ready to be filmed regardless, it's a matter of me putting it on Credit cards or spending the next six months debt-free).

How kind of you most people try to double post ;)

:welcome:

Back