Grants Pass Oregon

Hello all!

on June 1st I will be walking across the USA to document the epic journey.

I joined Inditalk to get advice on producing this documentary. I have been lurking here for a little over a year and I thought I'd introduce myself.

I live in Grants Pass, Oregon and I am a photographer.

If you want to add me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/mwilbourn

Fantastic adventure!

If you could somehow find the time to post up short snippets as you go, it'd generate a whole lot of interest. It would build as you go, maybe even go viral: people checking in every once in a while to see what you're up to, where you are, what kind of adventures you're finding, etc.

I know that might be hard; you'd need a laptop and internet connection, but most places people aren't smart enough to password protect their wifi signal; you can always jump on someone's bandwidth. :)

I can't imagine a tiny memory card would be that much more troublesome than tapes?

Good luck!

-Charles

Fantastic adventure!

If you could somehow find the time to post up short snippets as you go, it'd generate a whole lot of interest. It would build as you go, maybe even go viral: people checking in every once in a while to see what you're up to, where you are, what kind of adventures you're finding, etc.

I know that might be hard; you'd need a laptop and internet connection, but most places people aren't smart enough to password protect their wifi signal; you can always jump on someone's bandwidth. :)

I can't imagine a tiny memory card would be that much more troublesome than tapes?

Good luck!

-Charles

I will pushing a cart built for this walk. In the waterproof housing of the cart I will have a Ipad 3g and a Macbook pro. I do plan to do webcam updates as well as some weekly podcasts. The site will be done in a few days and will have lots more info on who is walking and why we are walking.

welcome-3.gif

Back