Good News

Hello I know this isn't where to put this but I wanty people to know: I have just finished working on night is day and we are douing another two projects. For those of you with a striong constitution, you can see pictures of me and my work on www.nightisday.co.uk.

Let me know what you think fo it what you see.

James

congrats on finishing your project.

I like the website, and pics, very nice.

Thank you

Hi there, thanks for the apreciation. We are just gearing up to the second part fo the film so keep an eye on the site. We are going bigger and better this time!

Nice website. The photos are pretty cool too with easy navigation...that's ALWAYS nice. I watched the trailer for Night Is Day and I must comment on one thing. It seems a little silly to tout the "Dolby Digital" title isn't it? That's kinda like motels advertising on their signs, "COLOR TV".

:)

Just a thought

Hi Jason

Thaks for that. Its not really my area I was just the make-up artist but I will let the director know it sounds od to me to. Keep watching out on the site for developments. and I will let the photographer know he is appreciated.

James

I read through the synopsis, and it sounds interesting for sure.

Do you plan on this being more along the lines of "The Twilight Zone", or "The Fugitive"... or perhaps another? Seems like there could be so many ways to portray this, while still keeping the story.

:cool:

Hi, I'm Fraser, the director and writer of "Night is Day: Dusk", the first part in the trilogy that we're currently editing and we hope will be ready for May 21st. Everybody worked their bums off and it really shows on the footage, and in the photos.

We've got a new trailer coming on the website very soon, so please check it out and sign the guestbook.

All going well we will be releasing a DVD with the film on it, special features, a signed poster, and a limited edition comic book that tells another part of the story.

As for part two, "Night is Day: Dawn", we've just went into production with that and the story is top-secret. I've just completed the first draft for that, and it is going in a completely different direction from part two. Thanks to the new Doctor Who, British (and more to the point, Scottish!) sci-fi is popular once again, so we can go down a more serious route and tamper with the rules a little bit without making it ridiculous.

The main point about the main character, Jason, is that he is a real guy, living in the real world, and I enjoy putting him into all these great situations which he shouldn't have to deal with, but he finds away to do so, and he does his best to save the day, no matter what it takes.

So yes, please, check the website and sign the guestbook,

Thanks!

Back