tv Going Dutch a documentary for TV...

Proof that a competent documentary can be produced on a nothing underground budget against all the odds. New Year's Eve will never be quite the same once you have seen this film, a reaction to all the tedious voyeuristic six parter dross which passes for documentary on TV in the UK these days. Please check out our link if you have time. Thanks.
http://goingdutchstills.tripod.com

Exploding milk churns?!
smiley_mono.gif

It's just not sane! (Well, they are Dutch, I suppose...)

I'd love to see the trailer for this. :lol:

Last edited:
Looks like I have plans for my next new year. I wonder how big this would go over with kimchee pots in Korea.

Vague reference...my bad...

DVDs on offer....

I can send you the full-length 26' 38" doc on DVD PAL Region 0. I can send it to you for nothing if you want to swap me lists of sympathetic late-night TV sales contacts or lists of alternative film festivals etc. Otherwise I can do it for cost price $15 all-in, best to send cash to avoid bank charges at this end. If you send a cheque then it's going to be $25 all-in per disk. I have plans to make NTSC DVDs so mail me if you are interested, that goes for anybody if they want a disk for their own use.

Mail me direct for my postal address. planetsix@hotmail.com

Last edited:
Need all the help I can get...

Thanks. Mail me your postal address direct and a PAL Region 0 DVD will be on it's way to you. Sorry don't have any NTSC DVDs but am planning to get some made if you don't mind waiting....I've got to get this thing on 3am TV somehow...

Can't watch Pal Dvd's :(

Anyways, those are all SonnyBoo links. He may like it :yes:

You really should consider making a 30 or 60 second QT trailer, for online plugging, btw.

what the page is supposed to tell you...

Sorry I don't do trailers. The site is easy enough to understand and if you don't get it then you can always e mail me. It's some stills from the video and a synopsis of what the film is about. A sense of humour is required mind you...

Last edited:
Back