GODZILLA 2014

I'm normally not a big fan of GODZILLA movies, but indie genius Gareth (MONSTERS) Edwards is making his Hollywood debut... and it looks good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECUbuBrbP1g

I really like this. It's so dark, especially compared to the 1998 film. Clearly this is post-apocalypse, possibly due to nuclear war?. Very nice.

If you've seen the other trailer, the inclusion of other giant monsters could be really interesting. Definitely looking forward to this.

Not sure if it's going to be awful or amazing but is has Bryan Cranston and a giant monster in the same film, so I'm definitely seeing it.

I think it looks brilliant. Look at that cinematography!!!

I don't think y'all should get your hopes up that it's going to be "dark", though.
You know Gojira is going to be fighting another monster, right? That's kinda campy, and
I can't wait to see it! :D

I don't think y'all should get your hopes up that it's going to be "dark", though.

Some people say "dark" about things that are presented more realistically, than before. You look at the bodies laying outside of that train or Bryan Cranston sobbing, and it's a more serious presentation than what you would see in a typical rubber suit movie. :)

Back