• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch God $ave the Red Black and Blonde

The story about four Texas Women who try to rob a convenience store. After a night of bitching and debauchery, will they be ready for their mission in the morning. The film stars Emmy Robbin (Grindhouse, Machete, I Didn't Come Here to Die) Sara Hoots (Miss Hooters International 2008) Kasey Stevens (Friday Night Lights, Stop Loss) and Ruby Young (The Original Comic Book Pinup Model) Co Starring Joy Lola Scott and Trenton Rostedt. It was written and directed by Dan Jimenez of Austin Texas.

The film will be shown at the American Film Market this fall. A comic book version of the sequel is being written titled "The Aftermath of the Red Black and Blonde" with a third film in the works to complete The Red Black and Blonde Trilogy. Please enjoy the trailer. Please let us know what you think, and let everyone you know about the Red Black and Blonde. Thank you.

www.RedBlackandBlonde.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4tnR4yp3sg

I didn't get the feeling that the trailer was trying to sell me on the movie past the narration. I could see it was going for ironic-funny but it was just not written too well.

Back