Glad to be back

Hi everyone. I was distracted from my filmmaking ambitions for about three years while I finished my degree and pursued my interests in television production. The last time I logged in, my username was Lefteye, but that account has since gone away.

I am currently working at ESPN in Bristol, Connecticut. I've been working here for almost a year. The intensity of 24-hour live sports production has reminded me how much I love filmmaking. This coming June, I plan on leaving ESPN and moving to Austin, Texas to pursue creative production full-time.

Years ago, I remember indietalk being my favorite resource for great information and truly passionate filmmakers. I'm so glad to be back! Thanks to everyone for making this a valuable community.

Talk to you soon.

Luke Wilbanks

Welcome back :)

Were you the one who made the short of that bullet travelling to a bullseye, with classical music?

I'm gonna have to look it up!

Edit: hah! Yah, it's you :cool: "The Marksman".

Last edited:
Yo what's up!?!!
Your old account has not disappeared, I've gone ahead and merged these two so you have your old posts back!

Welcome back Luke! A lot has changed but change is good.

Your ESPN gig sounds like fun, but TV versus Films, well it's just not a fair fight!

Chris

Wow guys, what an awesome re-welcoming! Thanks!

Zensteve- I can't believe you remembered The Marksman. That's hilarious, and I'm humbled.

Thanks for the merge, Indie!

Back