• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Gift Thread - 2014 IT Secret Santa

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. I got snowed under this Christmas (not literally (thanks a lot, global warming)) and even though I filmed this 'stuff' a few weeks ago, I wasn't able to get it onto the computer until this evening.

Merry Christmas Daniel_S, I hope you like kittens: https://vimeo.com/115936007

Ernest, that was wonderful. It terrifies me that the internet is capable of creating that narrative across the world. Thank god this was only a film. I hope you had a lighter, sugarier Christmas than your Secret Santa counterpart :)

KITTIES!!!!1ONE! Are those cuties yours, nick?

So who're the slackers? Am I stiffed again :(

eeyore2.gif

KITTIES!!!!1ONE! Are those cuties yours, nick?

So who're the slackers? Am I stiffed again :(

Sadly, they're my sisters, but I purloined them for a photoshoot. To be honest, I'm more of a dog guy, and whilst kittens are great, they turn into cats, which I could take or leave.

By my estimation the slackers are Evan and LegacyOfWax :grumpy:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA! Wheaty, that was great! Your acting was very convincing. It made a couple of my laughs uncomfortable, as I had yet to determine if you were actually acting.

And on the dog/cat thing. I'm definitely a dog person, foremost. But it takes a stone heart to not love kitties, and I gotta say that my Little Jerry Seinfeld is kinda the best.

Back