• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Gift Thread - 2014 IT Secret Santa

For:
Nickclapper

Link: https://vimeo.com/115244735

Password:
ITsecretsanta2014

Enjoy!

@Dready: That was great! The stage you constructed, the character movement and of course the props were brilliant! Loved the references as well. I think it's going to be tough for anyone to beat your vid this year.

@Graeme: Too much cuteness in that vid, sir. Too much. Lol! Nice job, though. The slow-mo shots were fun!

Hahahahaha! Dready, that was amazing! Thank you. :D

Graeme and Ernest, I enjoyed those!

By the way, my video makes ZERO sense. I just wanted to make something silly, without having to do any actual shooting. You're the BEST, wheaty! Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, Evan!

Graeme,
Thank You!
Love the shot @ 1:28.
That was very nice.
And the end was great. :)

Last edited:
So far so good, a lot of funny films, very impressed :)

Graeme,
Thank You!
Love the shot @ 1:28.
That was very nice.
And the end was great. :)

Glad you liked it! Shot 1:28 was with the FS700 in one hand, puppy treat in the other and rotating around in one spot, first time working with animals.

@earnest every shot in my video was Slowmotion, I just changed the speeds in post to match up with the music

Last edited:
@Ray: Uncle Dick is starting to become an Xmas tradition, lol.

@Daniel: That was fun. I think both our characters would get along.

@CF: The trailer keeps growing on me. I've watched it 3 times now.

Finally got some time to watch everything. It's an awesome year so far!

@Graeme, that was freakin adorable and she is really beautiful! What kind of pup is she?

@Ernest, I always love your SS videos. This one was seriously awesome. I especially loved the Hitchcockian shot of you by the fire. And the cheesy sound design (which really sold it, imo.)

@CF, like Ernest, I've watched it a few times and I love it more and more. I dunno, maybe it doesn't make sense but it totally works as a trailer. I want to see that film, lol! Great editing.

@Ray, LOL. Classic Uncle Dick. May he live forever.

@Daniel, I don't know why but I like the idea of a knock-off Santa Claus breaking into people's homes. Good job, dude.

fry-not-sure.gif

I hope your acting is just getting really good wheat cause I hate to see you sad like that!

Great footage though. MOAR FIRE GRUNT GRUNT GRUNT!!

@Daniel - Thanks for the video
@dreadylock - she is a Cockapoo - half poodle half cockerspaniel.
@Ernest - "Less Cheer"? Wow you got what you wanted! Good Job @wheatgrinder!

And everyone else, well done!

@wheat: Thanks for the wonderful Xmas gift. Loved it! Strength in its simplicity and the execution was effective.

Though I am sure the last shot referred to your character's off screen fate, I have hired security for myself nonetheless.

Ha glad you liked it. The last shot was actually an acident. I had the prop on my desk for the improvisation options. I dinnt know I was even gonna move the cam like that...

Back