Getting money for education

I need approx. 30.000USD for education.
As you understand, I am an international student from a country that is not so rich...
Do you know some funds or grants (or, even, private persons) that can finance my education?
Thanks in advance.

Talk to the school's Financial Aid Department. This is what they are for. If loans/grants are available, they will have the info.

Why America? Why not Canada or Brazil or some other country that may have a good film or art school. Im not trying to come off snobbish but there are so many talented Americans that American Grants should be awarded to Americans first before handing them out abroad. Of course its the doners who decide who their money goes to.

It doesn't say US (but in another thread it does), but he wants to go to a US film school, we should help him, not ship him off to another country.

...if you are in school, maybe you could become an exchange student. But that still leaves you with no money. WHERE??? are you trying to go that you need that much money? If everyone knew where to find money like that, we would all have our films funded :yes: ...

...there are ways of funding education, but for those I think you should go to the financial aid office of the school you are considering first, just to get started...

--spinner :cool:

Back