Get ready for film reviews

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
The film review system should launch by the end of next week, hopefully sooner.

IndieTalk Reviewers will be reviewing the films that are currently in theaters, as well as your own DVD submissions, and anything indie out there! IndieTalk will be a full-fledged reviewing machine with some of the best reviewers available.

Reviewers:

Pink Guy - Nicklaus Louis - You all know him! Nick has helped build IndieTalk into what it is today! Now he is part of the review team.

And welcome to the site...
ckepner - Chris Kepner - A graduate of Notre Dame who was a film reviewer for The Observer, the oldest student-run newspaper in the country.
ijaffery - Imram Jaffery - A cinephile and film critic from CT who has been reviewing films on his website and blog.
DavyG - David Greenberg - AFI award-winning filmmaker and film reviewer whose work has been published in video magazines and local newspapers.

These great reviewers will soon be at your disposal. Submission information will be available upon launch. Please make them feel at home!

Spat gets Four Man Boobs from me.

And that would be.....good....? Bad...? Are they Four Man Boobs up, down...? Is this out of a possible Four Man Boobs or are there more...? Will this be the official ratings we can blurb on our DVD covers...? "Four Man Boobs Up" ~ Pink Guy, IndieTalk Reviews...?

Questions, questions.

The main thing I would like to see is fairness. Sometimes it sucks being a critic especially when someone has put a lot of effort into their film, but fairness is key. Also, try not to really rip into a film or someone, after all it is their baby, nevertheless what must be said must be said.

And that would be.....good....? Bad...? Are they Four Man Boobs up, down...? Is this out of a possible Four Man Boobs or are there more...? Will this be the official ratings we can blurb on our DVD covers...? "Four Man Boobs Up" ~ Pink Guy, IndieTalk Reviews...?

Questions, questions.

...would we call it a boobie prize???

-- spinner :cool:

I strongly suggest the Pink Guy rating system gets revamped. :lol: A four man-boob rating could be looked upon as either as Oscar or Razzie material.

I know, you're kidding about the man-boob thing... But the mental picture of OMG MY EYES IT BURNS US

Back