Get EXPOSED....FREE DVD!

Get EXPOSED from Kodak. This is a FREE DVD! I would think it's similar to the one you can get from Fuji.

Here is what the Kodak site says about the DVD...
We asked 14 of the television industry’s renowned producers and cinematographers from around the world to reveal their thoughts about film and electronic capture. They talked to us about their experiences with both. What works for them and why. What they like– and don’t like. Where they see things going in the future. And how they make their choice in the first place. Their answers, presented in engaging and informative vignettes on this DVD, may surprise you.

Last edited:
Exposed isn't the good DVD. In fact its my least favorite. If you want technical info you should call and talk to them, Kodak has been very very friendly to me.

And yes, the popaganda is quite simply that High def doesnt stack up in many ways to film. And they are right, but in most cases High Def is good enough to do the job.

As soon as I finish my first short on S8, I will officially declare film to be "super duper".

HD will be relegated to "hunky dory", and plain DV will be then known as "okie dokie".

:cool:

Zensteve said:
As soon as I finish my first short on S8, I will officially declare film to be "super duper".

HD will be relegated to "hunky dory", and plain DV will be then known as "okie dokie".

:cool:

That's awesome! I'm laughing my arse off!

I finally got my free DVD from Kodak today and watched it. It was awesome! And it brought up alot of good and vaild points about video, HD and film. I must say this makes me want to shoot more film. :D Thanks Kodak for the free DVD and great info.

Back