• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch FULL VERSION of Showing Face (Videowise)

For those who who watched Showing Face before-my "Funky Fools Fest" entry, it wasn't the complete view video wise (and now understand why people were saying "Can't wait to see more of it!"-now I know)

AGAIN, still waiting on Soundtrack, so vid only, and the little slight occassional blips and bumps a work in progress like this has, so it's not the finished product:
( It cuts after the couch scene-haven't done a fade/black out yet-but that IS where I want it to end)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fY9CVLHApaM

Last edited:
For those who who watched Showing Face before-my "Funky Fools Fest" entry, it wasn't the complete view video wise (and now understand why people were saying "Can't wait to see more of it!"-now I know)

AGAIN, still waiting on Soundtrack, so vid only, and the little blips and bumps a work in progress like this has, so it's not the finished product:
( It cuts after the couch scene-haven't done a fade/black out yet-but that IS where I want it to end)

Even though people aren't commenting, it's nice I have 20 some odd views so far ;)

What do you mean it's right there! Can't you see it?

YEA, okay I forgot to put the link :lol: It's there now

Last edited:
Looks pretty surreal. I'm gonna need the sound, though, to follow what's happening. Hard to read expressions & reactions on those faces. :)

Looks pretty surreal. I'm gonna need the sound, though, to follow what's happening. Hard to read expressions & reactions on those faces. :)

Dready-thanks! Even though there's a little blip that needs to be cleaned, I got it very close to how I want it-my next project-doing similar with 4 characters interacting:lol: (that's maniacal laughter!)

Zen-The sound is going to be a music score, no dialogue. I have someone working on it for me, I'm just awaiting it (she's doing it for free, so I'm not rushing her on it! :))

Very creative and creepy. You are certainly onto something !

Id like to see some more coverage..more camera angles, more closeups, It took a while to figure out that the character was going to an oven. love to see it w/ sound

Very creative and creepy. You are certainly onto something !

Id like to see some more coverage..more camera angles, more closeups, It took a while to figure out that the character was going to an oven. love to see it w/ sound

I'm hoping to have the soundtrack soon-I'm having someone compose a soundtrack for the short-she just has to find the time (she's doing it for free, so I can't complain).

As for the oven, yea, that shot COULD be a little bit better. When I make these masked shorts, I kind of just let it see where it takes me. This short will be my first with music, my previous short only had ambvient sounds (Face Value). This short won't have dialogue, I keep pushing to try and tell these particular stories with masks and body movement, it's an interesting challenge :)

Back