• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Free ebook on Film Making Here !!!!

From the time i have joined i have seen people worried and tensed about getting some thing to read about film making. Well here is a simple solution by which you can get free E-books very easily.

Visit www.esnips.com make an id. And search by typing "Film making" or "Film Production" and "Script Writing"
When the result occur you will find an option saying all files. Click on that And you will have many PDF books. Start downloading them :)

Thanks

well i couldnt understand what you mean? (English isnt my first language so kindly explain me a little)

Thanks ad2478 for the e-books! Anyone know if I can somehow get it on my iPhone 3G? Without the use of 3G and Wi-Fi itself cus i'm abroad so I can't use those features. But if there's someway I can import through USB, it'd be helpful!

Hmm, that esnips is a pretty interesting site. Just looked it up on Wiki: Esnips

You have any recommended docs that were worth reading? I did a search for "Film Making" and ending up with over 24 000 hits. I ain't got that much spare time. :)

Well yes. When you click at all files in the bottom you will see different type of files. only click on the PDF format E-books. Dont downliad the word files etc. And when you will bring the cursor on those books they will show the names of books like Film production etc so you will have idea they are PDF books about film making. Click them and when the page opens It might say error. But ignore that and see at the bottom the word download. Download it and it will start working.:)

If you still find any issues reply me back

regards

knightly Sorry but i have no idea if someone is using any other operating system then how can he read the book. In my PC XP is installed so i downloaded Acrobat reader and the book and it opened easily. I am also trying to get any solution by which i can paste the text on my blog.so it might be more helpful.but really dont know how will it work.....:( does any one has the solution?

thats surprising the day i posted the link i downlaod one of the books mentioned here.....well post ur hotmail id.i will try to give you people access to my space drive.....all books are available there

Well yes. When you click at all files in the bottom you will see different type of files. only click on the PDF format E-books. Dont downliad the word files etc. And when you will bring the cursor on those books they will show the names of books like Film production etc so you will have idea they are PDF books about film making. Click them and when the page opens It might say error. But ignore that and see at the bottom the word download. Download it and it will start working.:)

If you still find any issues reply me back

regards

Looks interesting. I'll have to check it out.

Thanks for sharing.

barnaclelapse yes surely it is......i am surprised why it isn't working for other people........i just recently downloaded few e-books related to accounting for my academics and it is working fine.I will suggest every one to spend some time and try different words like Film making, independent film making etc but keep one thing in mind that you must click on all files and the actual PDF files will be in the bottom.

Back