• Popcorn Points determine how popular a video is. You can click the popcorn bucket or simply react (Like, Love, etc.) and it will register a vote.

FORETOKEN - Omen Of The Outsiders

Hi all,
It's been quiet long since I've posted for the last time. Almost a year if not more.
The last time I've posted I've got a post on my topic from

sfoster

saying
"And finally i'll end with some friendly personal advice
I think you are leaning way too heavily on your strengths as a cinematographer and not getting enough out of this project.
Taking beautiful images and overlaying music seems too easy for you."

Which I did agree with at the time. And I knew the next step is going to be to shoot my first narrative dialog based short film.
Because I couldn't find a script or a writer, I've decided to write / produce / direct / shoot my first short and as the post production is at the last stages we thought it's time to reveal 8 months work with a trailer :) I hope you'll like it <3

Upvote 2
Looking forward to seeing the full story. Visuals are awesome.

You should have posted the script for feedback before you filmed, there are some great writers here, free resources!

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing the full story. Visuals are awesome.

You should have posted the script for feedback before you filmed, there are some great writers here, free resources!
Thank you man :) I didn't know we can do that here :D I guess it is too late now. The whole production was a bit cray cray anyways. I've kept changing the script all the time.... I even made a last minute major change 1.5 week before the last shooting dates. It was a proper journey to finish the principal photography for sure.

Hi all,
It's been quiet long since I've posted for the last time. Almost a year if not more.
The last time I've posted I've got a post on my topic from

sfoster

saying
"And finally i'll end with some friendly personal advice
I think you are leaning way too heavily on your strengths as a cinematographer and not getting enough out of this project.
Taking beautiful images and overlaying music seems too easy for you."

Which I did agree with at the time. And I knew the next step is going to be to shoot my first narrative dialog based short film.
Because I couldn't find a script or a writer, I've decided to write / produce / direct / shoot my first short and as the post production is at the last stages we thought it's time to reveal 8 months work with a trailer :) I hope you'll like it <3

hi well done
what types of camera did you use?
regards

We do have the updated and final trailer up and ready.
I thought we are very close to the finish in August actually, but as per usual we have ran into many many difficulties and solving each of them meant loosing time.

I was thinking a lot about writing about running the production of our project as it's been such a journey and I wish I could but I find it difficult to talk about these to be honest, especially on a public forum.

I'm putting together a behind the scenes video as well, but on our instagram page theforetoken you can find loads of BTS pictures

Last edited:
Hello, everyone!

I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to give you a quick update on our film project. The post-production phase has been quite a journey, filled with its fair share of challenges. However, I'm thrilled to let you know that we've successfully crossed the finish line, and the film is now ready for viewing.

Additionally, there's a behind-the-scenes video that provides a glimpse into the making of the film.
If you decide to give the film a watch, I genuinely hope it brings you a lot of joy!

Back