First feature!!!!!!!

I will be filming my first feature this summer "All About the Washington's" I am currently raising funds to help create the movie. The link is below. I am woking on a low budget but am currently looking for actresses/actors, sound, and lighting help. A great oppurtunity to be involved in a film that will be seen in multiple festivals. Any contribution financially or non-financially is greatly appreciated

http://contribute-www.indiegogo.com/Allaboutthewashingtons?a=599330#

Good luck!

I believe you'll find that adding a video to your page will help a lot. :)

Thank you. Yes I agree 100%. I havent actually started filming yet so im not entirely sure what to make a video about. Possibly just me explaining my ideas and interviewing people in the film?

You answered your own question. Hint, you can watch videos of successful crowdfunding campaigns. Success leaves clues. hoepfully ;)

Thank you. Yes I agree 100%. I havent actually started filming yet so im not entirely sure what to make a video about. Possibly just me explaining my ideas and interviewing people in the film?

GJ on the indie gogo page.

I would say just have a video of yourself talking to the camera with anyone else of importance from the crew too. Director and writer or co director and co director on screen for example. Tell us what it's about. It's a video you wish to make so creating a indie gogo video can touch people the same way. People want to know who theyre giving money to.

I was going to say change the picture to something more interesting, but I really want you to put up a video. That's way more engaging.

Back