tv Finally a sample of the first show.....VITV

Hey peeps I finally got a sample of the show to stream on my site, go check it out. I'am changing the look that was just my first show. My girlfriends brother is working on an animation for the new open. And My friend is hosting it, she looks alot better than me. :yes: Well at least I have something up. Sorry it took so long. To view it just go to my site and you will see the link. Enjoy www.vegasindies.com

Nice to see how the show works, like that.

I think you might want to re-do your website, btw. It's not quite "there". :)

I think a less-cluttered site would inspire more confidence in people to send in their films to get shown for free on a UPN affilate. Just a thought.

Ya I know, thats just a sample clip and I had to change the URL of the site but the new show will of course have the right .com. That's just one of my first shows, and I wanted you guys to get a little peek. But thanks, for help offer.

Zensteve said:
Nice to see how the show works, like that.

I think you might want to re-do your website, btw. It's not quite "there". :)

I think a less-cluttered site would inspire more confidence in people to send in their films to get shown for free on a UPN affilate. Just a thought.

if you need a web site made with all the bells and what not let me know as I will do you a flash site.

here are a few I have made

www.jerseystylefilms.com
www.sugarvalentinethemovie.com <--- it is there give it time they have yet to pay there bill to the server
www.shanedean.com <--- still needs a bit Oh work but its getting there

there are more but heheheh not as good as the ones I listed

Back