Final Cut Pro X

So I finally got FCPx. I figured out how to install while keeping FCP7, Motion 4, and the old compressor. Good thing too. I hate it. It's so mainstream. I'm also glad I got it free from work, because if I spent $300 on it, I would be angry. It's too mainstream. What are your thoughts on it?

Ohh I see!

Another HATER!

Man, what do you expect in the future? If you want better features, you have to tell them whats wrong!

And no, its not mainstream! It's something completely different!

We had enough bit**ing about FCP X already!

Thank you, its enough!

/rage

Oh btw, I am not completely happy about it myself.. I still like it though! It is very clever and fast!

Its mainstream for mediocre youtubers who think they have the next masterpiece of them screwing around. Its a $300 iMovie. They ruined it. It's so far away from FCP, nothing is the same. Not as many file formats, no multicam, it's been remade for the average Joe. It's shit. I teach FCP7 to interns and I sat down at FCPx and had to Google every little thing. The only thing that's the same are most of the main keyboard shortcuts. I'm tempted to take all my Apple and FCP certifications and shred them because they're worthless. I'm going to buy Avid... I'm done with Apple trying to make everything easy and mainstream lime OSx Lion, it's like a giant iPad.

Back