Filmmakers BEWARE Scam Alert

Any indie filmmakers out there who have or are considering submitting their films to The Directorz Channel and a guy named Robert Hyatt, BEWARE!

I signed a contract with him a year ago for this bogus Directorz Channel that was supposed to broadcast indie films via On Demand. It is a SCAM.

I found out that Echelon Entertainment, a company that was working with this schmuck, discoverd he was trying to make money off their films presenting them as if they were his properties! God only knows what he is doing with all the other films he's gathered up through this bogus Directorz Channel.

He will not return any emails or phone calls.

BEWARE and PLEASE send this message out to any and everybody who might come into contact with this dishonest hack.

Good luck and fight against those talentless pricks who prey among the artists!

Always read the fine print. If he is representing them as his it is possible they are. Reread your contract.

Thanks for the warning I don't do that kind of stuff. But it sucks for people who don't release what they get them selves into for scams like that. At the end they are all sorry. Mostly mad at them selves.

Yeah funny enough a company called UMD LAB (a pioneer of the now dead as a dodo UMB film format) signed us up and then left.

Oh and when we are talking about companies to avoid YORK ENTERTAINMENT. Useless, shit at what they do and a NIGHTMARE to deal with.

We should set up a reference page with companies to avoid and why!

Back