Filmmaker from Norway

Hello,

My name is Tomas and I'm from Norway.

I have a full time job, I'm also a dad, and I try to do some freelance work on the side when I have the time. Which isn't as often nowadays. But I still enjoy it very much!

Oh, and I absolutely love the magic of movies!

Howdy!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I didn't understand completely. Do you work in The Biz or is it your sideline gig?

At one time I had a full-time corporate job and performed with a fairly well-known oldies group on the weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday plus holidays). I got married and our first daughter arrived during that time. I know how crazily busy such a lifestyle can be.

Howdy!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, I didn't understand completely. Do you work in The Biz or is it your sideline gig?

At one time I had a full-time corporate job and performed with a fairly well-known oldies group on the weekends (Friday, Saturday, Sunday plus holidays). I got married and our first daughter arrived during that time. I know how crazily busy such a lifestyle can be.

I have a full-time corporate job, and work on the side as a freelancer! And I'm now beginning to take up more film-jobs.

Howdy! You got a youtube channel or portfolio to your work? I'm also a working dad as well while doing film as a hobby. Keeps you busy I'm sure! haha.

Back