• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Film Trailor of "STATISTICS" wow!!..

Hey Spatula.

Thank you,
We are really hoping we can get into the Toronto Film Festival.? dont know.
do you know the odds of getting in over there?
We are still editing some..till the end of the month. then we send away for our Sundance Submission
we have the producers of "Napolean Dynamite" on our side......but we will see what the verdict is. soon enough....
How much do you think it cost? rough guess by the Trailor?
Peace- Mp

Mikael- The odds of getting TIFF are pretty slim, but your film looks like it could beat the odds (providing the story is as anticing as the trailer presents it).
I'm not sure what you mean about "cost", though.

Good luck with the editing! We just finished our feature, and the final mix went on DVD about 10mins ago for our Premiere this Friday! Perfection hates deadlines.

Thank you Poke!

Thank you very much Poke.

We made this film from stolen shots of LA, crazy run-ins with the LAPD. No permits!.
SAG film. most of the cast are LA Locals ....my best friends!. Crazy !
It was the time of my life making this film.. Please spread the word about our film as I will with your films!..
Peace- Mp

Hey Everyone!

Please all you great rebel filmmakers out there!!!
Let me Know what you think of '"STATISTICS" movie Trailor?

Im really stoked about this site......this is great!

Post a reply: be really great to chat with you all!..

I believe in a new wave of American Zoetrope! it all starts here with you guys!

Email me- Mikael Paul - Paulyspacy@sbcglobal.net
Peace-

Hey Coffee!

Thank you very much....
your reply means alot to us.... you can check out more info about "STATISTICS" on Imdb.com
internet movie database.
We made this movie from stratch and good friends.
Thanks again..
-Mikael Paul - Paulyspacy@sbcglobal.net

Hey I just watched the trailer and I like it! It's pretty intriguing, professional, and makes me want to see the movie.

I could be wrong, but isn't showing clips of the film online going to disqualify the film for Sundance acceptance. Maybe not, but I vaguely remember reading something about that in the submission guidelines a while back.

Anyway, it looks cool. Congradulations on making it, and good luck on getting it out there!

Back