Film Funding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I am a student studying BTEC Level 3 Creative Media Production. I am currently undertaking an assignment which requires me to carry out research (e.g. focus groups, interviews and online forums). If anyone has a few spare moments I would greatly appreciate it if you could answer just a few questions:

1What are your views on Brexit’s impact on the UK’s Creative Industries?

2.Do you believe that the Government should put more investment/energy into creative film funding?

3.Do you feel that independent British films should receive more funding if the films are representative of British culture?

4.In your opinion, should potential films have strict criteria to be allowed to qualify for funding from BFI?

5.How do you think Brexit will affect our working relationship with European film?

Any input is greatly valued,

thanks.

To make crowdfunding work best, it needs to be combined with other publicity activities so that the general public especially learns about the offering on the crowdfunding site and gets the address of the page to visit.

Most crowd funding doesn't end with the project being funded. But
it is a viable option.

Before I answer grl_97; are you ever coming back to read the replies?
Are you interested in the point of view of an U.S. citizen?

Last edited:
Most crowd funding doesn't end with the project being funded. But
it is a viable option.

Before I answer grl_97; are you ever coming back to read the replies?
Are you interested in the point of view of an U.S. citizen?

Of course, any opinons are valued :)

British Film Funding

Hi guys i was wondering if you could answer a few questions for me

Firstly do you know anything about British film funding?

and secondly If you were to make a film which of these companies would you choose to fund you.

Film4
Indigogo
Kickstarter
BBC
National lottery
BFI

Listen, you're not doing on this site what you did on the other forums. Get lost!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back