• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch feedback to my trailer for short psychological thriller

hi guys.
this is the trailer (still not full CC and mixed).
i wanna test this trailer before i try to crowd fund for completing the short film.
the case is however, more complex since this is a weird story in itself, so i first hope the trailer make interest.
(this is a Foreign language though, Hebrew ;) )

the short film was suppose to be a feature, failed to be so, and finally was edited into the best workable option.
anyway, have a look at the trailer and let me know anything that pops into your mind.

https://vimeo.com/209966366

I really don't have any constructive criticism to add. Just that the trailer was great and made me very interested to see the film. Great editing and it looks like a very interesting story.

I really don't have any constructive criticism to add. Just that the trailer was great and made me very interested to see the film. Great editing and it looks like a very interesting story.

thanks for the fb.
i wanna know if there's any "extra" stuff
i should consider adding for a 1st time viewer (or English speaking) since i saw it too many times:

for example-
should i add any other titles ? at start, or end?
i thought of adding some "story telling" titles but felt it wasn't needed.

Relax with the bumping, you just posted this morning and have mentioned this in your welcome post as well.

I'm interested!

I'd only add that there were a couple of times with the CC where I would have left the text up just a tick longer.

r.

Yeah a couple times (2-3) they appeared for a microsecond. I guess that can happen with fast editing the answer could be to join sentences.

Looks good!

Thanks guys.

if anyone feels like it,
i would be very interested to know what can be understood from the bits of story presented
in the trailer.

Last edited:
Back